Each family has inherited cutlery. They are beautiful and practical, they are pleasant to hold in their hands, and they have their history. And for the feast to be held with them at the height, the appliances must shine!
Stainless Steel Cutlery.
Stainless steel appliances are highly durable and resistant to deformation. They do not appear scratches and chips, easy to clean with detergents, and a sponge. But if you do not use them for a long time, they can darken. Then available means can come to the rescue.
- If the pollution is not strong. Then toothpaste or soda will quite cope with the task. Put one of the products on a soft sponge and clean the appliances. Rinse under cold water and dry with a bath towel.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on the bottom of the metal container with the glossy side up. In another container, make a solution — One liter of a boiling water, and One tbsp. L soda and salt. Pour into a metal container and place the appliances, boil for 15 minutes.
Cutlery from cupronickel ceased to be made in the last century. But to most housewives, they were inherited. And not in vain. In addition to the fact that objects from cupronickel are very beautiful, have their energy, do not rust, they also have a beneficial effect on the body. After all, the alloy of nickel, and copper gives an antibacterial effect. To cutlery always shone, you can resort to home tricks.
- In One liter of warm water, dilute One tsp. Liquid ammonia, and put appliances there. After 30 minutes, rinse under running water.
- Grind the eggshell and put in a saucepan. Add One liter of water, bring to a boil. Then immerse the appliances in the boiling liquid and boil for Five minutes.
- If there is a minimal amount of darkening on the products, then chalk will completely cope with them. Rub the pollution with chalk, and then polish with a woolen cloth. If you want to add gloss, then the devices should be wiped with vodka or alcohol.
Silver cutlery enriches the body with silver ions, which in turn leads to good digestion, accelerated blood circulation in the tissues, in addition, it has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. All this together improves health and helps to fight viruses.
- However, if silver instruments are not used, then very quickly they lose their luster and darken. But you can clean them quickly and efficiently.
- Get any soda that contains phosphoric acid. Pour into the pan, put the appliances in it and boil for Five minutes.
- Soak a cloth with olive oil and wipe it with dirt. Then wash the product with any cleaning agent.
- Mix the salt with water to a porridge-like consistency and clean the cutlery. Or in 200 ml. warm water dilute One tbsp. L salt, put in the solution for two hours.
- Take a woolen cloth, smear it with lipstick, and start polishing. Then rinse the items and wipe dry with a bath towel.